Introduction to Hardware Security
Due Date: August 27, 2022 (11:59 PM)
• This will be a group assignment. Every group consists of five members. The allocated group numbers are uploaded separately.
• Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
• Late submissions will have penalties.
• Any sort of plagiarism will be penalised. If you are referring to any materials online or books, please cite them accordingly otherwise it will be considered as plagiarism.
• Please submit a detailed report explaining how you have solved the assignment.
In this assignment, each group will be provided with 10K CRPs for Arbiter-PUF implemented on three different FPGA devices(Boards). Using these CRPs you have to calculate the Uniqueness, Reliability, and Uniformity of the 64-bit Arbiter-PUF. To calculate Uniqueness and Uniformity, 10k CRPs of board1, board2, and board3 will be used. Uniqueness will be calculated for the following cases:
• Uniqueness for: (Board1,Board2)
• Uniqueness for: (Board1,Board3)
• Uniqueness for: (Board2,Board3)
And Uniformity will be calculated for individual FPGA boards (Board1, Board2, and Board3). The Reliability of the PUF has to be calculated for a particular FPGA board e.g., Board3. To calculate reliability each group is provided with 15 sets of 10k CRPs for Board3.
1. Even though you are working in group, you need to submit solutions individually.
2. The solution for the assignment should be submitted as a zip file. The file should be named as StudentNameRollNumber.zip.
3. The submission should contain the following:
• A python file.
• The report (as pdf).