Reflective Practice Assignment
Learning Outcomes Assessed:
1. Critically evaluate the management skill requirements for successfully leveraging emerging EIS (entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainability) opportunities
2. Critically evaluate the influence of leadership in shaping ethical and socially responsible initiatives for a circular economy
This 1500-word business report requires you to critically evaluate the progress of Linfox on these dimensions. A case-study, available in Moodle, will provide background briefing on Linfox.
To support your analysis, your critical reflection should use research from at least six (6) papers from peer-reviewed academic journals. Your submission must follow business report format, express an informed argument, and draw compelling conclusions.
The discussion statement draws on material covered in Weeks 1-10 inclusive.
Before you start writing, it is recommended that you read the material on critical thinking (eReading List: Week 1) and the Student Guide which elaborates how to write a business report. An example will also be provided.
Your business report will be assessed according to the following criteria:
1. Identification of emerging EIS opportunities for Linfox (10%)
2. Discuss the management skills required to leverage these opportunities (10%)
3. Analyse how the influence of leadership may shape ethical and socially responsible initiatives for a circular economy (10%)
4. Adherence to business report format, length 1500-words, and evidences quality written expression, paragraph structure, grammar, punctuation, and spelling using Australian English (5%)
5. Use at least six (6) peer-reviewed papers from academic journals. Adherence to CQUniversity APA reference style (5%)
A late submission penalty of five (5) percent of the total available marks for the assessment will be deducted for each full or part calendar day the assessment is overdue (unless an assignment extension has been approved)
Excess word penalty of one (1) percent per 100-words over the limit will be applied in excess of the specified word limit (+10%). For this assignment, the penalty will apply if the business report exceeds 1650-words.