Select an existing health promotion intervention of your choice within the list provided below, with reference to relevant behavioural theory and evidence, critically report on its effectiveness in driving positive changes in health behaviours. In doing so explore its strengths and make recommendations to address its weaknesses and limitations.
1. Effectiveness of Short Message Service Text-Based Smoking Cessation Intervention Among University Students. A Randomized Clinical Trial. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2495276â€©
2. Effects of a controlled trial of a school-based exercise program on the obesity indexes of preschool children. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/68/5/1006/4648597
3. Evaluation of a multiple ecological level child obesity prevention program: SwitchÂ® what you Do, View, and Chew. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2758893/?report=readerâ€©
4. Household Obesity Prevention: Take Actionâ€”a Group-Randomized Trial. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5771495/â€©
5. Physical Activity Across the Curriculum (PAAC): a randomized controlled trial to promote physical activity and diminish overweight and obesity in elementary school children. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2766439/?report=readerâ€©1.