Evidence for Nursing Autumn 2021
Assessment 3 Template
TOTAL 50 marks (50% total grade)
1. BACKGROUND (Total 10 Marks)
Describe the disease/problem and treatments. Explain what the review is about and why it was conducted. This section must be written in your own words (250-300 words).
2. RESEARCH QUESTION (Total 4 Marks)
What is the research question this aims to answer (use PICO to help you) (max 50 words).
3. POPULATION, INTERVENTION/S, CONTROLS, OUTCOMES (Total 10 Marks)
Accurately describe the population, main interventions, comparators/controls (if any) and primary outcomes (200-250 words).
4. RESULTS (Total 10 marks)
Report the results for the primary outcomes (250-300 words).
5. CONCLUSIONS (Total 8 Marks)
Comment on the ‘Conclusion’ section about the authors’ findings (100-150 Words).
6. IMPLICATIONS FOR PRACTICE (Total 8 Marks)
In your opinion, what are the implications of this review for nursing practice? This section requires independent, critical thought (100-150 words).