Service Design and Management SDM404 REPEAT ASSESSMENT, Term 1, 2021
Essay in 1500 words: Pass / Fail
Explain your understanding of the zone of tolerance and how it applies to the expectations, the process, and the outcomes in a service delivery. Illustrate using a service operation area at a hotel if you are familiar with.
Tense: Third person
Style: Essay form – grammatically correct
Font: Times New Roman, Arial or Calibri
Size: 11-12 point
Spacing: 1.5 lines
Indentation: First line
Referencing: APA 7th Edition accepted. No footnotes.
Submit to: (insert location)
TUA Cover Page
Body (no subheadings)
1. All referencing must be in accordance with the Academic Writing Guide: APA 7th Edition.
2. It is essential that you use appropriate APA style for citing and referencing research. Please see more information on referencing here in the Academic Writing Guide found via the Academic Skills website.
3. Student must refer in-text and in an associated reference list, to a minimum of 7 academic sources, plus others as required in order to show competency in the assessment. Up to three of these can be academic textbooks, with a minimum of four academic journal articles. Blogs and other unverifiable sources will not count as references.
1. Submit your individual report in Word document to Blackboard by (insert due date/time)
2. Students must refer, in text and in an associated reference list, to a minimum of 7 academic sources, plus others as required in order to show competency in the assessment. Up to three of these can be academic textbooks, with a minimum of four academic journal articles. Blogs and other unverifiable sources will not be counted as references.
3. Use font Time Roman, Arial or Calibri, size of 11-12, at one and half line spacing.
4. A Torrens University cover sheet is to be attached with the submission to Turnitin.
5. Essential that you view the marking rubric for this assessment and remember you do not need to attach this rubric to your submission.
All students are responsible for ensuring that all work submitted is their own and is appropriately referenced and academically written according to the Academic Writing Guide. Students also need to have read and be aware of Torrens University Australia Academic Integrity Policy and Procedure and subsequent penalties for academic misconduct. These are viewable online.
Students also must keep a copy of all submitted material and any assessment drafts.