ASSESSMENT 3 BRIEF
Subject Code and Title IND301A: Industry Consulting Project
Assessment Personal Goals and LPA reflection report
Length 1,000 words (+/- 10%)
Learning Outcomes e) Demonstrate the ability to critically reflect on work integrated learning activities and self-identify personal goals and learning needs
Submission By 11:55pm AEST/AEDT Sunday Week 11
Total Marks 100 marks
Goal setting and the ability to openly and critically reflect are important skills that can significantly enhance your career development. Goal setting needs to be done systematically and reflection is an essential part of the continual learning process, which in-turn is crucial to your ongoing relevance and employability.
This report will help you formulate your current goals and personal learning needs and can become a template for regular future goal/learning need reviews going forward. For example, you can develop a new version of this report for your personal use at the end of each year to help guide your ongoing development. You must use your Laurate Professional Assessment (LPA). You might also incorporate your Gallup Reports.
You are required to:
• develop a 1,000 word Personal Goals and LPA Reflection report that is professionally presented and with appropriate, numbered headings and sub-headings
• include an Executive Summary (not included in the word count)
• commence with a short Introduction to the paper that outlines the purpose and structure
• include a short, referenced statement of the role/importance of both goal setting and reflection in career development
Ind301a_Assessment_3 Page 1 of 4
• Include at least 3 Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely (SMART) personal goals
• Include at least 3 workplace examples from your 200 hours of workplace experience that caused you to reflect and a description of that reflection
• Cite and reference at least 3 sources from the modules in this subject
• Include your LPA results (and possibly Gallup results) and some reflection on how they relate to your goals and workplace reflection(above)
• Conclude with a statement of personal commitment to both future goal setting and regular reflection
Note that appendices may be used and are not included in the word count.
Submit the assessment via the Assessment link, in the main navigation menu, in IND301A, by the end of week 11. The facilitator will provide feedback via the Grade Centre in the LMS portal. Feedback can be viewed in My Grades.