Task 3 infection risk in practice
• Assess potential infections and outbreaks associated with climate change, and areas most at risk geographically;
• Critically analyse and discuss evidence that climate change contributes to increased risk of infections, both existing and emerging;
• Identify and discuss a risk assessment/management strategy or framework that could support authorities to assess, manage and treat potential outbreaks;
• Consider the benefits this strategy or framework offers in outbreak management and disease prevention.
Your presentation must be supported by credible, current scholarly literature which must be evident through use of citations. Students may use PowerPoint, Google slides, Mindmaps, Infographics or other suitable presentation software.
1. Critically evaluate contemporary theories
related to infection risk management and its
application to practice.
2. Design and critique tools to promote quality
assurance for their use within health-related
infection risk management.