Questions to be answered as the following. 2500 words
What is the company selling? What is its value proposition?
What was/were Airbnb’s business growth strategy(ies) in the United States? Could the same business growth strategy(ies) be used internationally?
Could an online lodging rental platform business be sustainable in the long run?
Discuss the entrepreneurial qualities of Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia and Nathan Blecharczyk. Do you think they have the ability to drive Airbnb’s growth? Why?
Would it be viable to develop a local version of Airbnb? If yes, why? If no, why?
More Information on the Assignment:
Case studies are based on an in-depth investigation of a single individual, group or event to explore the causes of underlying principles. For this assignment, you are expected to make an individual submission. Nonetheless, you can discuss the issues explored in the case study in groups, but the assignment must be submitted individually and will be put through Turnitin.
A successful case study analyses a real-life situation where existing problems need to be solved. It should:
• Draw on the ideas and knowledge discussed in this coursework to the practical situation at hand in the case study;
• Identify the problems;
• Select the major problems in the case;
• Suggest solutions to these major problems;
• Recommend the best solution to be implemented;
• Detail how this solution should be implemented.