Prepare a Risk Management report with the following content:
• Summarise the key risks facing the organisation and list them under the following scope headings: political, economic, social, legal, technological and policy.
• Review and list the organisation’s current policies and procedures that relate to the risk context in accordance with current risk management standards.
• Identify links between the current risks and the organisation’s stated ethos.
• List examples of legislation, regulations, standards and codes that are relevant to the current situation.
• List the key stakeholders who should be involved in the risk management process. Where possible, indicate which stakeholders should be consulted about specific risks.
• Indicate the key stakeholders you will need to gain support from for this risk management process to be successful.
• Use the information you have gathered to complete a risk management plan using the available template