1) The recent outbreak of Covid-19 generated a complex problem that needed a unique leadership approach. Based on your readings about responsible leadership in a crisis, what did the authorities do well? What areas could they have improved on?
2) I need two Possible different Answers (250 words each) for above question and The Reply of 100 words for each answer. (For two People)
That will give around 700 words. Need with Citations and references and plz read the Details
ASSESSMENT 2: Details
Due date Wednesday 3rd October 11:55pm
Length 350 words per submission
Submission Online (via Blackboard)
Requirements An online discussion is where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived. A discussion forum is hierarchical or tree-like in structure: a forum can contain a number of sub-forums, each of which may have several topics. Within a forum's topic, each new discussion started is called a thread and can be replied to by as many people as so wish.
Online discussions can help you prepare for class, learn discussion skills, practice your writing skills, and learn from others. To be successful, you need to translate your face-to-face discussion skills to the online environment. Remember that online discussions are primarily dialogues, not writing assignments.
For this assessment, your lecturers will post a question in the discussion forum in Blackboard at the beginning of Weeks 4, 8 & 12. These questions will be based on the readings leading up to and including that week.
For this individual assessment, you are required to:
1. Post an initial response to each question of no more than 250 words; and
2. Reply to one other student’s initial response with a reply of no more than 100 words
3. Both your initial response and your reply to another student’s initial post must be completed by Saturday 11.55pm of Weeks 4.
Think about the work done in class and online and the reading done as part of this paper each week to help you formulate informed and critical responses for the online discussion. Students are expected to follow the guidelines for online discussion found in the Assessment 2 folder in Blackboard.
NOTE: A reflective and informed response in this assessment entails:
• Thinking in depth about your initial and changing responses to the posted question and resulting discussion;
• Relating your own personal experience and family beliefs and values to the issues raised by the question and any resulting discussion;
• Relating your response to other reading, discussion, and study done as part of this paper; and bringing together what you have learned into a series of three (3) thoughtful online responses.
If you need some help with writing your post, this website may be useful: online discussions tips students
NOTE: If you cite or refer to other writers’ views, you must use APA referencing conventions both in the text of your work and in your reference list. This APA referencing criteria applies to academic and scholarly work only (i.e., not student or lecturer input). Use the marking criteria when working on your blogs, as the lecturer will use those criteria when your work is assessed.
Programme learning goals 1. Be self-aware critically reflective and ethical management professionals
2. Be effective thinkers and problem solvers
3. Be effective communicators
4. Be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of business management professional practices.
Paper learning outcomes This assessment measures paper learning outcomes 1, 2, 3 & 4 as listed earlier in the study guide.