You are required to build a prototype according to Assignment2-1 in HTML by using Microsoft Expression Web 4 or any other authoring tool.
• Your website should completely and accurately implement the analysis/design in Assignment2-1.
• Your website should be user-friendly according to customer centered design.
• Hyperlinks in your website should be intuitive and functional. While programs for the back-end processing are not required, the site should explain the back-end processes, where appropriate. For example, you designed to include a search function, which allows a visitor to enter keywords and click a button or use the Enter key to activate a search. Although the search function may not actually operate, the site should respond with a dummy search result, or provide an explanation about what happens next.
3. Marking criteria
Category Specific criteria
Understanding of issues Concise and relevant description of the business and customers (5)
Appropriate marketing strategy (5) 15
Logical analysis of technical and social issues
(customer centric design, trust, etc.) (5)
Complete and logical e-commerce solutions
Requirement analysis 10
Appropriate/relevant SWOT analysis and audience analysis (5)
Use of analysis/design Accurate and complete concept map (5)
Accurate and complete story boards (10)
Complete and accurate implementation of design (20)
Effective components (Quality and number of elements for e-commerce) (15)
Friendly and workable website (5)
Appealing presentation (widely accepted layout and components) (5)
Authoring skill Capable in using authoring tool (5) 5
Total mark 100
4. Assignment Submission
• Assignment2-1 must be word-processed using MS-Word.
• Assignment2-1 must contain an assignment cover sheet.
• Filename = LastNamesOfGroupMembers_ISY10058_Ass2-1.docx
One (and only one) member should submit Assignment2-1 in the Turnitin assignment box for your location of study at the Blackboard of this unit.
For Assignment2-2, you should classify the files (including revised version of Assignment2-1 and the logbooks), organize them in different folders according to the classification, and include them in a zip file. The file name should be
LastNamesOfGroupMembers_ISY10058_Ass2-2.zip, e.g. SmithWang_ISY10058_Ass2-
1.zip. You should delete all the files that are not used for your website. One (and only one) member should submit the single zip file by email to your lecturer/tutor/maker.
Appendix Egoless Programming
Egoless programming is a style of computer programming by group work for quality outcome (code).
• Externally, the outcome is the property of the group regardless individual member’s contributions.
• Internally, members contribute to the outcome by collaboration, including o Planning tasks o Exchanging ideas o Peer reviewing other’s work
Egoless Programming is applied to your group work, although the outcome is not limited to code.
You will form your group before Friday of Week Monday of Week 8, the earlier the better at the Discussion Board. When your group is formed, you should plan tasks in the provided spreadsheets. In your planning you should consider each member’s strengths/weaknesses in terms of expertise and skills, and already scheduled other assignments and commitments as well.
The spreadsheets are also used for recording each member’s individual work, collaboration and contribution. Each member should enter the information in his/her own spreadsheet while doing the assignments.
The spreadsheets will be included in Assignment2-2 for the marker’s reference. Students who provide poorly maintained spreadsheets may be interviewed for determination of their marks.
You may use Google Doc and/or other collaborate tools.