Organise and present the findings of your research reports to the Australian Government.
Discuss similarities and differences between your investigation, recommendations and Discussion compared to that of your team mate.
• The Australian Government has asked you to conduct research and report on the impact of Australia’s ageing population.
• Content is relevant, accurate and well-organised.
• 0 Related well to topic and question.
• 0 Research is clearly stated and well-explained.
• 0 Leads to appropriate conclusions and provides logical recommendations supported by evidence.
Introduction in general about the topic.
Mention the similarities and differences between the teammates and compare findings and recommendations
• Review these Tips:
• Create a consistent and simple design template. Be consistent with other elements such as font, colors, and background.
• Simplify and limit the number of words on each screen. Use key phrases and include only essential information.
• Empty space on the slide will enhance readability.
• Use contrasting colors for text and background. Light text on a dark background is best. Patterned backgrounds can reduce readability of text.
• Avoid the use of flashy transitions such as text fly-ins. .
• Overuse of special effects such as animation and sounds may make your presentation “cutesy” and could negatively impact your credibility.
• Use good quality images that reinforce and complement your message.
• Limit the number of slides. Presenters who constantly “flip” to the next slide are likely to lose their audience. A good rule of thumb is one slide per minute.
There are some very basic rules to follow for a successful presentation.
• Reveal information little by little
• Only have key words on slides
• Try to make your slides interesting