Customer Centred Design Presentation
Due: Week 12
Type: Group* presentation
a. Identify factors leading to entrepreneurial success
b. Develop a critical and practical application of
c. Work effectively in teams and individually
d. Develop and critically evaluate entrepreneurship
In order to complete the Customer Centered Design element of this course all members of the group must present in class during Week 12. The presentation must be a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 10
minutes. All team members must be present at the presentation. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the grade for the missing group member.
The structure and content of the presentation will be aligned with the weekly documentation the group completed from Weeks 7-11.
*Group presentation is the preferred delivery format however individual presentation may be a consideration after consultation and discussion with the lecturer .
The choice of the business idea is yours but the following guidelines should be observed:
• Who the customer is
• The issue/problem/challenge they have
• Each section of the Design Thinking process:
• You must cover each section of the Design Thinking process in 2 ways:
1. What you came up with in each weekly workshop from each section of the process (ie: week 1, Empathize...)
2. What you learnt about from each section of the Design Thinking methodology. What worked well, what didn’t, etc...