How much do you charge for the complete assignment?
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS B3096
FIRST DIET ASSIGNMENT BRIEF: Session 2020
• To facilitate the appraisal, and differentiation of elements comprising the marketing communications mix. and encourage the development of a holistic approach to the integration of marketing communication forms
• Examine communication theory and reflect upon its application within the marketing Industry
• Review the coordination of the promotional mix in order to communicate effectively on the basis of problem definition and target specifics
• Reflect upon the relative merits of mass communication within the context of micro-marketing
• Contextualise advertising within a wider definition of marketing communications
• Investigate the changing forms of marketing communication within the internet age
TASK: Students are tasked to produce a report structured as follows
Select an organisation whose advertising/marketmg communications appear problematic, and outline aspects which you feel could be improved upon, giving reasons (20%)
Through analysis of this marketing communication outline your estimation of the intended communications strategy, and identify the communication elements that informed your analysis. (20%)
Through analysis of that strategy stale whether or not you see it as being in any way apt. your reasons being expressed through market and competitor analysis.
Alternative Marketing Communication
Outline your alternative marketing communications campaign, and emphasise the manner in which it improves upon the original as described in the current analysis section. (30%)
What outcomes do you envisage as a result of your reworked marketing communication, and what reasons have you to anticipate a positive reaction (20%)
It is a pre-requisite of this module assessment that it deals with forms of marketing communication currently running. Retrospective analyses will not be accepted.
Your work should be submitted in the electronic module drop box by Date TBC 2020.
STUDENTS WHO FAILED THIS MODULE ON THEIR FIRST DIET ARE REQUIRED TO RE-SUBMIT THE ORIGIONAL PAPER. IMPROVED UPON THE BASIS OF FEEDBACK RECEIVED.
Number of references:
3000 words (*10%)
a minimum of 20 sources should bo citod
Word-processed (Artel 11; 1.5 line-spacing)
QMU Harvard referencing system (as per Wore and Cite) Electronic submission via TumitirVGradomark
Date TBC 2020