TASK LENGTH - 2000 WORDS
DUE DATE - 28 JUNE 2020
Students are required to develop a management report on how to plan and monitor the issues in the event facilities.
Students are required to provide the issues relevant to the staging of the event from OUTDOOR MUSIC FESTIVAL EVENT such as ( LOST PARADISE). handled if there is proper planning and implementation during the event. Students have to address on better monitoring workplace relations to support overall organisational goals-
1. Analyze three issues in event facilities and event operations management, which is relevant to the staging of the event
2. Monitor and improve workplace relations to support overall organisational goals.
3. Plan and organise workflow, scheduling of work, training and delegating to staff.
4. Consider how the closing sequence of an event should be planned and undertaken.
5. Identify any implications or recommendations arising from the above discussion;
The report should include the following:
? An Executive Summary which includes the main findings and recommendations of the report;
? A Table of Contents with section numbers, section titles/headings (see below for guidance) and page numbers;
? An Introduction that provides an overview of the theme of the report and its contents;
? The Main Body of the report
? A Conclusion, which summarizes the main findings of the report and identifies any implications or recommendations arising from the discussion;
? A Reference List and in-text referencing in APA Referencing Style with a minimum of ten (10), i.e. academic journal articles, texts (e.g. the prescribed texts), government sources and relevant media sources (e.g. newspaper articles, trade publications), relevant websites to support your discussions.
? Appendices (action plans, checklists, stakeholder consultation report, event evaluation report, Logistics checklist, tables/charts etc.)
CAN I PLEASE GET ASSESSMENT PLAGIARISM FREE.
CAN I PLEASE GET APA REFERENCING DONE
CAN YOU PLEASE USE SECONDARY REFERENCING FROM GOOGLE SCHOLAR TO MAKE THIS ASSIGNMENT