Report needs to have 1250 words. Requirements are attached in the pdf below.
Report on Remuneration Governance
- Students are required to analyse the 2019 Annual Report of Qantas.
- The ability of students to understand the assigned Annual Report Section by conducting extensive research and presenting their understanding through a report and presentation.
- Students must provide the sources of their information to justify their responses and interpretations.
1. Definition of Annual Report Section (General)
2. Discussion of how and why Qantas presents the section given to you in that particular way?
a. What may the reasons and justifications for that section to be presented that way?
b. You may refer to accounting concepts or standards that may justify your response
3. Discussion of Implications of presenting the section in that way
a. What are the possible outcomes of presenting the information in that way? Justify
b. Relevant issues with regards to the concept over the last 5 years
4. Critique of Qantas’ approach/choice
a. How has the use of or disclosure of this concept changed? If it has, what sparked this change? If it has not changed what may have caused this? b. Provide justifications for your critique
Written report requirements:
• Information for this assignment will be primarily sourced from the company website(including annual reports), other internet sites, course notes and your own knowledge. • The report should be professionally presented and include a table of contents. Refer to the Q Manual for assistance with report writing and format.
• APA referencing is required in the report and you must provide a reference list.
• The word limit for the report excludes graphs and tables. There is no word limit forindividual sections of the report, with the exception of the five brief summaries of news releases as specified.