Assessment 2: Article Summary
Due date: Week 7
Word count / Time provided: 1000 words
Unit Learning Outcomes: ULO1, 2 and 3
The purpose of this assessment is to write a clear and objective summary of the original text. To write the assignment, you need to select One recent article published in peer reviewed journals relevant to the topic of Project Development and Optimisation. Student need to provide a link to the article summary that will be inserted in their article summary page and a full reference. Guidelines for writing a summary of an article:
• State the main ideas of the article.
• Identify the most important details that support the main ideas.
• Write in your own words and avoid copying phrases and sentences from the article unless they are direct quotation.
• Express the underlying meaning of the article, not just the superficial details.
• Your summary should be max 500 words.
• provide a link to the article summary that will be inserted in their article summary page and a full reference
Marking Information: The article summary will be marked out of 100 and will be weighted 10% of the total unit mark.