Project The aim of this assessment is to develop a sport event programme and schedule for the client or community that was used for the first and second assessment. The sport event programme should be developed from the development proposal put forward in assignment two
The first file attached is my assessment Two PLEASE READ IT!
PLEASE DO THE ASSESSMENT THREE BASEAD IN THE ASSESSMENT TWO OCEAN SWIM FOR CHARITY CANCER, PLEASE!READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Programme philosophy and rationale (500 words):
: • The report should begin with a description and examination of the programming philosophy that has been chosen to develop the sport event programme.
The rationale: • Examine why the chosen development philosophy is the most suitable for the proposed event (as proposed in assignment two)
• All factors of importance in the programme development philosophy decision should be addressed.
The sport event programme elements (500 words):
Apply the programming development philosophy and construct the sport event programme and its elements.
• Each individual programme element of the sport event should be built and explained;
• Reflect the guiding programme development philosophy in the programme elements and structure
The sport schedule (run sheet or action plan) (200 words): Development of the sport event schedule (run sheet or action plan). • Apply scheduling techniques to the production of the sport event schedule (in table form).
• Explain (in 200 words) the significance of the schedule, how it best implements the programme and relates back to the programme development philosophy.
• Note that the actual schedule table does not add to the overall word count of this assessment.
Marks possible The program development philosophy and rationale 0 - 10 points
The sport event programme elements 0 - 20 points
The sport schedule (run sheet) 0 - 10 points
Total points /40 points
BELOW FIND ATTACHED THE MATERIAL FROM THE LECTURER.OK
ALL THE SLIDES ARE DOWN
PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE SPORTS JUST FOLLOW THE MAIN BODY FROM ASSESSEMENT TWO.
DO NOT FORGET THE REFERENCE
PLEASE BE OBJECT AND CLEAR WITH SUBJECT MAKE THE TEXT FLOWS.
KIND REGARDS MICHELLE