Refer the attachment.
Over the duration of the course, you are to monitor news and online sources of opinion to identify three (3) separate strategic influences that together impact on the outcomes of an organisation of your choice. These influential factors may be local, national or international in nature, but they must represent a changing or evolving story. For example, advances in battery technology, stricter emission controls, and a general move towards sustainable energy has resulted in General Motors (and indeed almost all car manufacturers) actively marketing electric or hybrid models for release in coming years. Note this example is not to be used in your submission.
2. You are to discuss how the practice of strategy categorises these strategic influences, and identify the implications for the organisation in question.
3. Drawing upon your understanding of theories, models and frameworks discussed in class, you are to identify a strategic course of action to address these circumstances (by either capitalising on positive influences, or minimising the impact of negative influence) in a way that will result in long-term benefit to the organisation. This should include a statement of the firm’s revised goals as a result of this change in strategy.
Your Contemporary Analysis should be structured as follows:
Section 1: Table of Contents
Table of Contents must have accurate page numbers and be attractively formatted.
Section 2: Introduction
The introduction sets the scene and provides context for the aim. It provides background to the issues being addressed only.
Section 3: Aim
The aim should start with the words, “The aim of this report is to…”. It should be a simple and concise restatement of the assessment task.
Section 4: Discussion
• This section should provide information regarding the analysis you undertook addressing the key deliverables.
• Identify three strategic influences that together impact on your chosen organisation.
• Discuss how the practice of strategy categorises these factors and identify the strategic implications for the organisation in question.
• Identify a strategic course of action that can be adopted by the organisation you have chosen.
• Present a statement of the strategic goals the firm should set, and their implication on the organisation.
Section 5: Conclusion
The conclusion restates the aim then provides a brief and concise summary of the discussion to demonstrate that the aim of the report has been achieved. No new information is to be included in the conclusion.
Section 6: Recommendations.
Recommendations represent the next steps derived from the report. For example, if your report concludes that a new factory is required to address the strategic change then the next steps will include obtaining finance to purchase the new facility and/or assembling and mobilising a team to explore options for location and size of the new facility.
Section 7: References
Please use the correct API referencing style and list in alphabetical order. It is recommended that you use reference management software such as EndNote or Mendeley to make the job of referencing simple and straightforward. Remember, every factual statement in your report will require a reference.
Section 8: Appendices
This is where you provide supporting material which is unsuitable for inclusion in the body of the report, but still has some value to contribute to the report.
You should make significant references to the subject material and substantial wider reading. A minimum four (4) academic (books & peer-reviewed journal articles) & five (5) other sources (newspaper article, trade publications, websites, etc.) must be used. These should be referenced in the APA style, both in-text and in a reference list. References to ‘Wikipedia’ or similar unsubstantiated sources will not be accepted. The assignment is to include in-text citations and a reference list following the latest APA referencing style.