Stage 3 – Computerized Planning (40%)
Prepare the following by utilising a project management software application MS Project 2013: • A list of tasks and work breakdown schedule for the project including activity durations • A project Calendar
• A PDM diagram and a Gantt Chart
• A weekly Gantt Chart of all activities sorted by WBS
• A list and cost of all resources (own and/or subcontracted).
• Final cost and detail budget reports as per WBS
• Various resource schedules in the form of Gantt Charts
• A budget and cost forecast. Also, develop an “S” curve using the software
• Carryout detailed risk analysis using Risk Decisions software and develop appropriate reports and action plans.
• Other relevant reports to support the PEP