To estimate the cost ofequity for your company, go to http://au.finance.yahoo.com plus the business section of WWW S tirh co rn.au and enter the AS X code for your company. Follow the various links to answer
the following questigns111111
• What is the most recent stock price? (0 points)
• What is the market value of equity, or market capitalisation? (0 points)
• How many shares are outstanding? points)
• What is the most recent annual dividend? (0. points)
• What is the beta for your company? (0.2 points)
Now go back to www.bloomberg co m and find the Australian government bonds. What is the yield on government debt? Using the historical market risk premium, what is the cost of equity for your company using the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAP1-4)? (Assume that the average market riskpremium is 5.3%).