Name: Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Psychology
Assessment Title: Individual Report
Length: 2,300 words
This assessment is a culmination piece, in which you will be given an opportunity to combine the information you have accumulated in Assessments 1 and 2. You will need to showcase an understanding of marketing issues related to consumer behaviours such as attitudes, group influences, culture, social class, consumer learning processes, and personal buying decision-making processes.
Your task is to imagine that you have just been employed by the company of your chosen product or service that you analysed in your earlier assessments and that the marketing department of this company has asked you to prepare a word report in which you must:
1. Write a concise executive summary that covers all of the significant findings of your report (300 words)
2. Provide a concise overview of the product or service and its market performance (300 words).
3. Critically examine the company’s current marketing communication mix by considering how it targets consumers’ attitudes, group influences, culture, social class, consumer learning processes, and personal buying decision-making processes. Please note that not all of these topics may apply to your chosen product or service (600 words).
4. Critically analyse whether or not the communication mix demonstrates a strong alignment to your findings in assessment 1 and 2 (600 words).
5. Provide at least three strategic recommendations that either address previously identified misalignment
OR proposed ways in which identified alignment can be strengthened. Please incorporate recent peer- reviewed literature to justify your proposed recommendations (500 words). Recommendations should not include manufacturing or operational improvements.
6. Include Appendices (optional and not included in the word count) and Reference List (mandatory not included in the word count).
You are required to use at least 15 sources of information. These may include government publications, industry reports, and journal articles. Wikipedia and other ‘popular’ sites are not to be used.
* Door 23 cu. ft. 4-Door French Door Smart Refrigerator with InstaView Door-in-Door in Stainless Steel, Counter Dept. Prices: $3,869