Hey I have following Health economics unit assignment. It is critical analysis report . It’s due on 28 August. I need atleast 10 good references with relevant in text citations. I need it from expert. Can you please tell me good price quote for this. As it is only 800 words. Thanks in advance
This is assignment related to Health economics and comparative health systems / (A Critical Analysis Report)
This assessment allows you to apply analytical economics skills to problems of resource allocation in a health care system. This assignment will enable you to gain an understanding of real-world identification of shortcomings, limitations and what works well, and questioning of how things are done from an economic perspective. Deeper learning also includes the ability to extrapolate, extend and apply principles and theory based on the evidence. This is shown in the ability to make recommendations for the future. Students have to examine recent national and international literature. Quality of writing skills is also being assessed to help improve competency in this area.
One of the key priorities of the Sustainable Development Goals (SGDs) is to bridge the equity gap in access and availability of health services. Based on this, in 2017, The India government released healthcare expenditures in India based on National Health Accounts Guidelines for India as one of the key strategies to address the issue of access and availability of health services. Your assignment is to write a report that reviews and critically evaluates the state of Health care in India, including health insurance, impact on reduction of out of pocket (OOP) expenditure, health care decision-making process based on economic evaluation, including alternative decision modelling techniques and methods of analysis, and valuation tools for eliciting utility values.
You will write a report to be structured in the following way:
– Cover Page
– Table of Contents
– Executive Summary (250 words maximum): This section provides a short summary of the main points being presented in the report. This section does not add to the total word count of the assignment.
– Introduction (approximately 200 words): This section (one paragraph) provides a context for the report by introducing the topic and purpose of the report (i.e. reviewing and analysing healthcare expenditures in India), briefly introducing your argument (e.g. the pressures on India Health’s care sector, health care reforms and how would information and communications technology help address the pressures on India government to meet the SGDs of equity gap in access and availability of health services by 2030).
– eHealth priorities/strategic themes (approximately 300 words): In this section you are required to provide a critical analysis of the India Health system plan in relation enabling eHealth as one of the key strategies to address for proper health care delivery in South Asia including India and provide a summary of findings. Make sure to include the important economic concepts learnt in the course so far. It is important to write in a paragraph format, avoiding the use of bullet points to provide data. Feel free to include graphs or tables if you feel this will help convey your message within the word limit. Do not forget to include the sources you used to gather the information.
– Discussion of Findings (approximately 300 words): In this section you will analyse your findings based on the following questions:
1. Determining the composition of output. Should the India government be devoting more resources on expansion of a comprehensive digital infrastructure to support healthcare and less to other industries?
2. Allocating and organising the limited productive resources available. How to produce digital infrastructure to support healthcare and should India government produce it by providing more digital hospitals or more digital community based health services or insurance? 6
3. Supply needs in the future. How much should be consumed now and how much should be put aside to supply needs in the future?
4. Determining Allocation. For which health services to produce these digital technologies and who gets these goods and services and who misses out?
– Recommendations (approximately 200 words). Based on the above, if you were a consultant working on the best way to improve Health in order to bridge the equity gap, what would you recommend? would you make for the organisation to implement digital strategies, whether mobile applications, cloud, electronic health records (EHRs) or wearables in order to achieve the India Health Plan? You must address the costs, benefits, and efficiencies of enabling and delivering eHealth solutions and how digital health can contribute to the long-term sustainability of the health care system. Use the academic literature to support your recommendations.
– References: List of references used in the report, including at least 10 academic references with relevant in text citations