Assessment 1 Information
Subject Name: Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
Assessment Title: New idea proposal and idea validation (1500 words)
You are to prepare a new idea proposal and idea validation. This assessment can be presented in your chosen format and should not exceed 1500 words.
Assessment Details •
This is an individual assessment and you are to generate a new venture, product or service idea. My product is coffee-grounds cosmetic.
• This idea can be a social, product or service innovation.
• This idea can be intrapreneurial or entrepreneurial, however it must be new.
• You are to show ownership validation and demonstrate how it was developed.
• You should include a brief discussion in your market validation and show initial assessment of risk, cost, opportunity and environmental factors.
• You will then make a general recommendation for the market potential of your new idea.
• The word limit for this assessment is 1500 words maximum and you are to choose your own written format that you feel best articulates your proposal and validation.
• Whatever your preferred format, your document should still include standard components from a business report, such as a title page, executive summary, introduction and conclusion. You should also support your report using figures and tables and offer secondary source evidence where required.