its a reflective essay, my previous degree was I.T and now im doing M.I.S . i never had an experience in both fields so you can write whatever you want . let me know if you need further information.
1000 words needed.
1) The 8 questions in the assessment brief should be covered. Please do not write in format of -question-answer-. Its a reflective essay. That is how your submission look like.
2) While answering / writing the essay, you should be able to
. justify your choice of studies:
· identify how your studies relate to your own experiences and how it applies your knowledge in the future.
· think carefully about your previous experiences and current expectations
· your statements are clear and succinct
· show BOTH short-term and long-term goals
· show an understanding of what you want to do with your degree
It is permissible for you to use first person such as I, Me, My, Mine within this assessment.
The purpose of this reflective assessment is to help you become aware of your thinking and how it can be used in describing, analysing and evaluating learning experiences.
? How do you define business?
? Why did you choose this course?
? What kind of past experience (or interest) do you have in this area?
? How has your experience (academic, work, etc.) prepared you for this course?
? How do you ensure the required outcomes of your course are met?
? What can you do to manage and monitor your studies to a successful conclusion?
? As you think about the future, how might you apply your studies in later life?
? What kind of goals would you like to set for yourself with regards to this course?