You must select ONE of the following three case studies below for your assessment. These case studies provide different examples of entrepreneurship and innovation.
1. Majora Carter: 3 stories of local eco-entrepreneurship https://www.ted.com/talks/majora_carter_3_stories_of_local_ecoactivism#t-186688
2. Krista Donaldson: The $80 prosthetic knee that’s changing lives https://www.ted.com/talks/krista_donaldson_the_80_prosthetic_knee_that_s_changing_lives#t-434865
3. Navi Radjou: Creative problem solving in the face of extreme limits https://www.ted.com/talks/navi_radjou_creative_problem_solving_in_the_face_of_extreme_limits#t-500868
You will be required to watch the video and prepare a business style report. You must ensure that you incorporate the theories to support your discussion.
Below is suggested format for you to follow:
• Background [approximately 150 words]
This will provide an introduction to your case study.
• Main Discussion / Opportunity [600 words]
This section should use the questions below as the basis for your discussion.
1. How does the case specifically demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset?
(You need to apply theories to the case study such as Unique way of thinking • Context – cultural sensitivity, challenges, resources, inspiration • Trained, pushed to think, opportunity hunting, etc.)
2. How does the case adopt theories of creativity to solve the specific problem?
(Apply to the case study such as * Creative ideas • Creative problem solving and apply theories of the article attached in the following link - https://smallbusiness.chron.com/5-steps-creative-process-model-10338.html)
3. How does the case show an innovative approach to meeting a customer need?
Apply facts such as• Actions • Implementing creative ideas • Way to executive creative ideas
Also you must Refer following links to write more depth -
• Recommendations / Conclusion [250 words]
Is there anything you think could have been done differently?
What are your key learnings, which you have taken away from the case study?
• Appendices where applicable