Assessment Details and Submission Guidelines
Trimester T1 2019
Unit Code HA2042
Unit Title Accounting Information Systems
Assessment Type Individual assignment
Assessment Title System Analysis and Selection
Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping) Students are required to:
• Understand and explain the place of an accounting information system in the context of the organisational structure and operating practices. (ULO 2)
• Identify, analyse and compare different types of accounting information systems. (ULO 3)
• Use different methodologies to evaluate various accounting information systems.
Weight 20% of the total assessments
Total Marks 20
Word limit Not more than 2,000 words
Due Date Week 9, Friday 5:00 pm (AEST)
Submission Guidelines • All work must be submitted on Blackboard by the due date along with a completed Assignment Cover Page.
• The assignment must be in MS Word format, no spacing, 12-pt Arial font and 2 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings and page numbers.
• Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using Harvard referencing style.