Two theories for the assignment which I have chosen is:
Task for the assignment :
This assignment requires you to do research. Your task is to draw on organisational behaviour theory to critically analyse your chosen theories, concepts or frameworks.
You need to analyse you chosen theories, concepts or frameworks in the context of organisational behaviour. Think along the lines of how these concepts may be used to help people and organisations achieve high performance levels and help ensure all organisation members achieve satisfaction from their task contributions and work experience.
You need to:
1. Introduce. Briefly describe the two (2) CHOSEN theories, concepts or frameworks and your planned consideration/use of them in the context of the Assessment 3 Group Assignment. Also outline how you have structured the essay.
2. Analyse and critically examine your first CHOSEN concept, theory or framework. Consider the pros and cons in order to come to a supported assessment and conclusion. Explain and clarify using concrete examples. Use organisational behaviour concepts, theory and frameworks in addressing this section.
3. Analyse and critically examine your second CHOSEN concept, theory or framework. Consider the pros and cons in order to come to a supported assessment and conclusion. Explain and clarify using concrete examples. Use organisational behaviour concepts, theory and frameworks in addressing this section.
4. Connect your two (2) CHOSEN concepts, theories or frameworks. Discuss the linkages you see between your CHOOSEN concepts. Explain and clarify your position with the use concrete examples. For example, if expectancy theory is your first CHOSEN concept and job satisfaction is your second CHOSEN concept, then how would expectancy theory help reduce the problems created by job dissatisfaction? Would job satisfaction help increase an employee’s willingness to perform and, if so, which attitudes would be the most influential?).
5. Conclude the discussion. Summarise key points made in the essay.
6. Provide a reference list. You need to use the APA 6th Referencing style. As a general guide, section 2, section 3, and section 4 should be roughly equal in word count.
The introduction and conclusion should each be approximately 10% of the length of the paper. You MUST consult and reference a minimum of eight (8) academic articles to support your analysis.
Length: A maximum of 2,000 words (+/- 10%) (Reference list is excluded from the word count)
The document should be written as a clear, concise essay. It is important that your essay has a logical structure, and makes use of relevant subheadings where appropriate. Ensure coherent writing and avoid grammatical and spelling mistakes. For reading (and marking) ease please use a 12-point Calibri font with 2x spacing.