I want to buy the source codes for the below assignment:
NIT6120 – Mobile Application Development
Assignment 1 — Semester 1, 2019
An Android App worth 10% of your final mark
Due Date: Week 8 Sunday 21 April 2019 before 11:55 pm Demonstration: During week 9 Lab
Learning outcomes (LO’s) and Graduate Capabilities (GC’s) Addressed - 2, 3 and 1, 2, 3
This assignment will test your Android development skills and is worth 10% of your overall unit mark. This is an individual assignment.
Jiu-Jitsu is a Japanese martial art. The Jiu-Jitsu School trains students in martial arts and grades the students to award different belts following an examination. These examinations run at different times depending upon the level. During the examination each student is assigned an examiner.
The Jiu-Jitsu School wants you to develop a grading app for their Yellow foundation Belt program. The Yellow belt has 4 degrees viz, 1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd degree and 4th degree. A Degree is awarded based on the scores achieved as below.
1. 1st degree – score 2. 2nd degree – score between 26 and 39
3. 3rd degree – score between 40 and 59
4. 4th degree – score 60
These degrees are ranks to be earned before progressing to Red Belt. The examiner follows the table below to grade a student. At this stage for each criterion, a range of scores 1 – 5 is given for each of the criteria listed in the table.
# Demonstrate the following Kaeshi-Waza (selfdefense techniques) Score(1-5)
1 Aggressive handshake
2 Inside wrist grip
3 Outside wrist grip
4 Both hands holding wrist
5 Both wrists held
6 Headlock side
7 Strangles front
8 Strangles side
9 Strangles rear
10 Bear hugs Behind (over arms)
11 Bear hugs Behind (under arms)
12 Bear hugs Front (over arms)
13 Bear hugs Front (under arms)
1. Screen 1 — Instructor Login
2. Screen 2 — Criteria # 1- 6
3. Screen 3 — Criteria # 7-13
4. Screen 4 — Result
5. Min API level to be supported is API 21 6. The user input is safe and will not crash the App.
7. Ensure you include any images you use in your app should be in the same app directory.
8. You should test your application on another machine before submitting.
• Zip up the entire Assignment 1 folder, and any sub-folders, in which you have created your solution for this assignment.
• Name the zip file Surname_Firstname_studentid_Assignment1.zip
• Submit the zip file to Drop Box on VU Collaborate
• The solution must be an Android Studio Project.