refer the attachment
1000 words (Structure which you need to write this report is given in the next page and you must follow it)
To successfully complete Assessment you will write a comprehensive report that helps resolve the problem you introduced. There are two (2) sections to Assessment.
1) Rich Picture – you are to create a Rich Picture of the problem you identified (Follow the next page structure. Problem is mentioned in the introduction). Rich picture can be hand drawn and should provide an consise overview of the complex system under review.
2) Root Definition report using CATWOE – A Root Definition report is a structured analysis and description of the system being investigated. A Root Definition report explains the what, how and why. A CATWOE analysis can help in the development of a thorough Root Definition Report. CATWOE is a mnemonic that identifys all stakeholders in the system being analysed. CATWOE stands for
A - Actors
T – Transformation Process
W- Weltanschauung / Worldview
O – Owners
To successfully complete this Assessment, both sections must be completed. Your final report
• Rich Picture
• Root Definition Report using CATWOE.
• And, based on these two tools, you need to recommend a minimum of two (2) optimal solutions to overcome the problem. (see the 2 solutions that are given in the next page recommendation part)
PLEASE NOTE: Your artistic talent will not be assessed, but rather your holistic understanding of the problem in question.
For further assistance please refer to the below links for examples of Rich Pictures and CATWOE analysis.
Follow the following structure:
Please note do not write anything to describe the definition of rich picture, root definition and CATWOE analysis. All I need you to do is apply those 3 tools to the problem straightaway. Refer the attached sample assignment to get an idea.
Report Structure (1000 words)
1. Introduction (100 words)
Provide a brief description about the current problem which is loss of customer of the bank to competitors and poor customer service from staff.
2. Analysis of Rich picture
Draw a rich picture of the current banking process taking all the stakeholders of bank into consideration with the current problems which we identified in the process. For example, areas of poor customer service, delays etc. (Rich picture should be hand drawn). (See the attached sample assignment to get an idea.)
Please send me the drawn rich picture first to get my approval. I will tell its right or wrong or need to change or add more things.
3. Root Definition Report ( 100 words)
Do not write anything about what the root definition is and so on. Just create a root definition.( A Root Definition report explains the what, how and why)
4. CATWOE Analysis
Customer (100 words) • What problem do they have now?
• How will they react to what you are proposing? 1- Starting a Marketing campaign once in every month. 2.Introduction of Employee incentive system to bring new custimers
• Who are the winners and losers?
Actors (100 words) • Who are the actors who will ‘do the doing’, carrying out your solution?
• What is the impact on them?
• How might they react?
Transformation (100 words) • What is the process for transforming inputs into outputs?
• What are the inputs? Where do they come from?
• What are the outputs? Where do they go to?
• What are all the steps in between?
World View (100 words) • What is the bigger picture into which the situation fits?
• What is the real problem you are working on?
• What is the wider impact of any solution?
Owner(100 words) • Who is the real owner(s) of the process or situation you are changing?
• Can they help you or block you?
• What would cause them to get in your way?
• What would lead them to help you?
Environment (100 words) • What are the broader constraints that act on the situation and your ideas?
• What are the ethical limits, laws, financial constraints, limited resources, regulations, and so on?
• How might these constrain your solution? How can you get around them?
5. Recommendation (200 words)
Implementation of following solutions to overcome the problem
1. Start monthly marketing campaign programme
2. Introduction of employee incentive system to bring new customers
6. Reference (minimum 5)