Part B — Individual Report
After the proposed changes to the project management plan and the formulation of project
management processes and life cycle, students (individual ) will elaborate and incorporate
discussion outcomes from Assessment 1 Part A into a report.
The report should be structured using an appropriate business style / format with maximum
of 3000 words.
The key contents of the report should include but not limited to:
• Change request analysis;
• Change details in the project management processes and each stage of project life cycle;
• Integrated change control;
• and justifications to the required changes that occur.
Assessment 1 Part B individual/ final report is to be submitted at the end of Module 3.
General Overview Assignment Structure (Word or Powerpoint)
• Title Page
• Executive Summary
• Table of Contents
• Purpose of Report
Flow of overall themes
• Conclusion (does not introduce anything new)
• References (APA formatting)
• Double spaced lines
• Correct In text citations