1000 words, Literature Review
Literature Review (30%)
You will write a literature review based on the four sources used for the annotated bibliography. You must follow the structure of the model literature review given in class. The word count is approximately 1000 words. The word count does not include the reference list.
A hard copy draft of the introduction and conclusion paragraphs will be submitted in class in Week 11. You will get feedback in week 12. The final literature review must be submitted through Turnitin.
Writing must be paraphrased in your own words. You must provide both in-text and post-text referencing in the Deakin Harvard style.
This is a guide to the structure of the literature review structure, and what to include in each section. Please note that you should not use sub-headings, numbers or dot points in your literature review.
• Define the topic and state why the topic is important
• Comment on the different aims/purposes of each of the writers
• Compare and contrast the methodologies used by the researchers
3. Findings of the studies
• Compare and contrast the findings of the research studies
4. Recommendations or discussion
• Compare and contrast the recommendations or discussions of the different research studies
• Point out the gaps in the research
• What conclusions can be reached by these studies?
• Provide a list of all the articles referred to in the Literature Review, using the Deakin Harvard style