5:24 pm @ 73%
sill vodafone AU 4G
1 of 6
ASSESSMENT BRIEF 2
Subject Code and Title 81Z104 Customer Experience Management
Assessment J Customer Experience Strategy: Research Outcomes
Individual/Group Individual Report
Length 1000 words (+/-10%)
Learning Outcomes b) Explore customer differentiation in service delivery and identify customer's critical touchpoints that influence an organisation's customer experience strategy
11111 c) Research a customer problem and develop an appropriate customer experience
d) Develop and communicate a customer experience strategy
e) Analyse and apply tools to monitor and evaluate a customer experience strategy
Submission Due by 11:55pm AEST/AEDT Sunday of module 4.1 (week 7)
Total Ma 100 marks
This assessment task is designed for you to apply your knowledge and understanding of the key concepts that shape the customer experience. You are required to conceptualize customers interacting with a product or service across several touch points such as in-store, website, mobile, social media and e-mail. You are also required to use research skills gained from module 3 to highlight a customer problem for your chosen organisation. This assessment task provides you with an insight into an activity that maybe part of your job roles in the future.
You are to take the role of consultant for your selected organisation and prepare a report to persuade the management staff to adopt a better approach to managing their costumers' experience(s).
BlZ104_Assessment Brief 2.0ocx Page 1 of 6
Lall vodafone AU 4G 5:24 pm Qi 73% (
This assessment involves the following activities:
2 of 6 Identify the research objective to improve customer experience for selected organisation. Conduct research on your selected organisation, i.e. its industry and its target customers, through primary and secondary research.
a. Plan and design your primary research, an online survey.
b. Consider how you will recruit your interviewees and conduct the survey accordingly (You will need to have at least 10 completed customer surveys).
c. Conduct your secondary research, particularly in available social media reviews of your selected organisation and relevant resources (i.e. academic journal articles, book chapters, business reports, organisation's website).
d. Document your secondary research observations by saving screen shots of social media reviews (at least 3) and keeping a reference list of the resources consulted (to be included in your reference list).
3. Apply CEM concepts to identify the challenges and opportunities for achieving a customer experience that is in line with the organisation's strategic objectives.
a. Describe and discuss your primary research method: its planning, design and implementation.
b. Describe your secondary research method.
c. Summarise the results of your research.
d. Apply CEM concepts to identify the main service experience problem of the product or service of your organisation.
e. Support your outcomes with academic literature covered in modules 1, 2 and 3.
4. Write a conclusion (approximately 125 words).
5. Follow the APA 6th edition style of referencing to cite your academic resources and provide your reference list. Please see the Academic Skills page on Blackboard for information on referencing in APA 61h ed. style: https://laureate-au.blackboard.com/webapps/blackboard/contentilistContent.isp?course id= 20163 1&c ontent id= 2498849 1
6. Add your evidence of research data as an appendix, including the link to your survey with at least 10 completed customer surveys and the screen shots of at least 3 current social media reviews.
7. The resources consulted and used from your secondary research on your organisation must be listed in the reference list.
8I2104_Assessment Brief 2.Docx Page 2 of 6
Submit your Costumer Experience Strategy: Research Outcomes via the Assessment link in the main navigation menu in 81Z104 Costumer Experience Management by the due date. The learning facilitator will provide feedback via the Grade Centre in the LMS portal. Feedback can be viewed in My Grades.
The Learning Rubric below is your guide to how your assessment task will be marked. Please be sure to check this rubric very carefully before submission.