Annotated Bibliography Assignment
The assessment task requires you to search and locate ten (10) sources in total that will be useful for completing your proposal and report for Assessment 2. All resources must be from reliable academic sources, such as articles or academic journals. These resources must relate to your topic, which is on implementing a digital communication strategy within an organisation. Therefore, I choose the following strategy.
Using an internal intranet/social Intranet for employee interaction
To do this assignment efficiently and effectively, you should use ProQuest and other online web journals and articles, because I need to access to the all the references you have provided. So do not use any books and other things that I cannot access to. So search articles only using ProQuest which I am able to access and other free of charge online academic journals and articles. Remember the topic is you are going to implement an Intranet for improve the productivity and interaction of employees. So you will read the article before deciding if it is relevant to your topic. If it is, you should add it to your shortlist. For each article in your shortlist, you should critically analyse it and justify why it is on the shortlist (using the 5 credibility criteria), and also summarise the article content (Answer each of the following dot points provided below). Structure the order of your articles so that you are able to tell a story through their presentation. Be sure to bookend your analysis with an introduction and conclusion
Words – 1000. Use APA referencing style. Remember full citation of the references are not counted to the total number of word in this report.
Answer to the following questions.
• Full citation of the source (APA style)
• Summary of the article/journal
• Author’s main argument(s)/ main idea(s) (what was the central theme of the source)
• Author’s intended Audience
• Was this source and its conclusions convincing to you or not?
• Author’s credential- the author of the source an authority in the subject or not? And any bias)
• Strengths and weakness of this source
• Is there anything highly helpful or useful included in this paper? (ex: a good bibliography, a detailed glossary, a good list of references)
• Was this source helpful or not in your overall research
• Conclusion (what do you think about this source)