This is the criteria of my assignments.
Most projects, whether they are large and complex or small and simple, can be planned by breaking the project into small, easily manageable tasks, scheduling the tasks, and then tracking the tasks as work progresses.
In the Project Plan you will need to answer the following questions:
• What is to be done? What are the tasks you need to complete to start up your business?
• When must the tasks be done? What is the order that the tasks must be done?
• Who is responsible for the completion of the task?
• How much will it cost?
• What happens if work isn’t completed on time?
If you could make the report base on the best possibility of success business plan in Bali.
Following are few points that might be beneficial for your submission:
First of all please understand that a good business plan can help you secure finance, define the direction of your business and create strategies to achieve your goals. Just assume, you are seeking finance, so you'll need to show banks and investors why they should invest in your business. Lenders and investors will only risk their time and money if they're confident that your business will be successful and profitable.
• This Business Project Plan (BPP), at this stage, is just a proposal of creating a New Venture around your business idea. So, it is not a locked contract and there must be many changes in the final Business Project Plan document when you will undertake your market research and testing. At the moment, your Business Project Plan presentation SHOULD outline your vision, what you want to achieve and how you plan to get there.
• Your slides should be self-explanatory, neither too-long, nor too short. In case, you need to provide additional information for better explanation for the reader, you can use “Add Notes” window given underneath each slide.
• Keep in mind, this Business Project Plan is about your “New Venture” and not about Business Idea Testing. Many presenters payed most attention to idea testing and validation part. Whereas, you are required to cover all aspects/components that are necessary to create and New Venture. Of course, business idea testing and validation is one component of this process.
• We do not expect you, at this stage, to present complete working on every component of your Business Project Plan, instead we just want to see what is your proposed course of action to create a New Venture and collect relevant information. This essentially means, you will indicate in your presentation that you are aware of all the important processes of creating a New Venture and also you have developed a plan to work on those components during next 9 weeks.
• You can use any Template for Presentation but your presentation slides MUST at least indicate:
1. Scope of your Business Project / New Venture
2. Problem/pain points customer/market is facing, and how your product/service will provide solution, clear value propositions
3. Define your product/service completely
4. Industry and market size, potential, growth, demand etc. (you can do desktop search to identify this information)
5. Your testing and validation strategy (if you are yet to do it in coming weeks, then share your proposed strategy), or findings (if you have already done it)
6. Your plan to register your firms, apply ABN, and meet other legalities (you can just mention the components that are related to your business and process through which you will meet these requirements)
7. Operational plan (does not matter if you are in production or services, you must plan as how you will perform key activities to create value to deliver to customers. In other words, how you will produce your product/service)
8. Marketing, Branding and Sales strategy (it should clearly state how you will market, brand, and sell your product/service)
9. Management Plan (structure with clear identification of required personnel with clear designations and roles and tasks)
10. Resources requirement analysis
11. Financial Projections
12. Funding strategy (i.e. crowdfunding, family, banks, self, venture capitalist etc.). Remember that investors are evaluating you during their interactions with you as part of the fundraising process. You should include value-enhancing milestones and a realistic valuation that will enable investors to achieve their target return on investment.
13. Risk Analysis
14. Exit strategy (what if you your business does not succeed, so what will you do then?
15. Important deliverables/milestones (there MUST be clear start and end time-frame for each deliverable/milestone.
You can use this template - or one that you like more - to prepare your ProjectPlan
Here is the link to get the template.
So this is the column on how to get the marks.