please refer the attachment. ( APA referencing )
Contemporary businesses cannot afford to ignore the environments in which they operate. To navigate this vast and ever-changing landscape, businesses must keep a keen eye on the external factors that influence it. Customer behaviour, government regulatory and economic policy, competitor strategy and public opinion all impact on a firm’s success. The environmental scan report is an effort to identify these factors they pose.
This assessment serves to collect data about a firm’s environment in one place. You will work individually to identify any relevant information about the environment of a chosen organisation. You must choose an Australian firm of appropriate size and view it through the lens of theories and frameworks identified in this subject.
The development of the environmental scan must incorporate the following elements:
• Use materials from this subject(PESTEL analysis)—both in the prescribed materials and those that you collected in your private study—to identify the types of factors that influence firms
• Analyse those environmental factors, making reference to an appropriate volume of external sources (i.e. articles from your private study), to explore challenges to firms
• Present your chosen case study firm, making reference to several external sources. Catalogue the factors in its environment that exert pressure on it
Please follow this instruction as it clarifies the assessment brief. This assignment is all about writing a report on a MACRO environmental scan (Environmental Scan ). That is, for a business, company, government agency or an organisation of your choosing, conduct a MACRO environmental scan. Though the assessment brief says an Australian organisation.
Remember a MACRO scan involves PESTEL analysis - that is, scanning political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (eg climate change) issues and HOW they impact on the business/company/organisation of YOUR CHOOSING.
The report is to be around 1500 words and you should include an introduction (where you tell the reader what the paper will be researching) and a conclusion (brief summary and findings). So, please follow the following structure.
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction – Please give a very brief introduction about the company you chose and how the external environmental factors (generally) impact on the business and how important to analyse them to survive in the field.
3. Environment Analysis ( PESTEL Analysis - Please analyse each factors and how they impact on business with real examples to proof. Any diagrams or tables or whatever you find can be included) (Note : if some of the factors of PESTEL analysis is not much important or relevant to the company, then give a brief discussion and put more weighted on the important factors)
5. Reference ( APA referencing style)