Research question: what is the impact of nutritional knowledge on willingness to pay for healthy food. Use the given SPSS data to analysis. Limited words: 2500-3000.
- You will have to create new hypotheses based off your research question. For example, your research question is 'What is the impact of nutritional knowledge on willingness to pay for healthy food'
Now, you have to create 3 hypotheses that is related to your research question. For example,
h1 - Women are more likely to pay for healthy food. (hint - use variables Gender and wtp_level_5star here)
h2 - People with higher Nutritional Knowledge are more likely to pay more for healthier food. (hint - use variables NKsalt/NKsugar and wtp_level_5star here)
h3 - People with more knowledge of food labels are more likely to pay more for healthier food. (hint - use variables NKlabel and wtp_level_5star here)
- Under each sub headings, you refer to literature on what studies have been done for each hypothesis. For example, you may have a hypothesis 'Women are more likely to pay for higher rated food products'. In this subheading, refer to previous studies that have explored the impact of gender on willingness to pay. Did all the studies say Women are more likely to pay more? or did some studies contradict this... Explain using references in the literature review.
Minimum journal articles and references: at least 5 recent journal articles.
• Refer to
• Include the Citation details in the final reference list
The structure of the report for Assessment
• Title page
Pages with name of project, research, and supervisor, dedication and appreciation
Three hundred-word summary of the entire project, generally presented in one paragraph.
• Table of Contents
Including lists of tables, figures, photographs.
• Chapter One – Introduction 300 words
A brief introduction to the entire thesis or report.
• Chapter Two – Literature review 600 words
Contains the theoretical framework for the research project
• Chapter Three – Research methodology 400 words
Contains the methodological framework for the research project.
• Chapter Four – Results and Data analysis 900 words
Contains the analytical framework for the research project.
• Chapter Five – Conclusions and recommendations 400 words
Contains the fully-developed, well-conceptualized conclusions from the research and usually a bullet point list of the recommendations drawn from the conclusions.
A complete list, using a referencing system, of the books, articles, etc. referred to in the text.
Each appendix contains a document/table/figure relevant to the research, and referenced and discussed in the research.
Chapter 1 – Introduction
• The components of an introduction – Introduction of ..
– Research statement
– Aims and objectives
– Population and sample
– Data collection methods
– Rationale for the research
– Context of the research
Chapter 2 – Literature review
Introduction of the literature
Chapter 3 – Methodology
• Research methodology - Theoretical background to research methodology and justification of methodology
• Population and sampling
• Data gathering methods
• Issues of validity and reliability
• Pilot study
• Gathering of data
• Data analysis
• Ethical issues
Chapter 4 – Data Analysis
Introduction to data analysis process
• First subheading
• Second subheading
• Third subheading
Chapter 5 – Conclusions and recommendations
• Limitations of the research
• Final short paragraph