NOTE APPROVAL MUST BE GIVEN BY TUTOR FOR CORPORATION
NOTE LIST OF CORPORATIONS THAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN ASSIGNMENT 1
FAILURE TO MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL RESULT IN A ZERO GRADE
NOTE SIMILARITY ISSUES WILL ALSO RESULT IN A HEAVY PENALTY
Assessment Type: Written Report – individual assessment
Purpose: This assessment is designed to reinforce the subject content and develop students’ skills and application of knowledge of the subject content to business situations.
This assessment relates to learning outcomes a, b and c.
Due Date: Students are to upload their submission to the Turnitin link on the KOI Moodle subject home page by 5:00pm Friday of Week 7.
Topic: This assignment covers the in-depth theoretical concepts with some practical accounting task application based on the topics from the subject.
Task Details: This assignment requires a consideration of accounting theory concepts with critical analysis with application to General Purpose Financial Reporting by corporations.
Students are required to prepare a comprehensive report directed to an APPROVED corporation detailing a critical analysis of the effectiveness of the corporation to meet the obligations of the conceptual framework of accounting.
The Summary Report: should include data extracted from the General Purpose Financial Report relevant to the material analysed.
Marking Guide: Analysis 30% Theory support 30% Recommendations/conclusions 30% Presentation 10%
My assignment topic is : MANTRA GROUP LIMITED
You have to include here
( Important note: you have to find out the ethical issue of company that is Mantra Group Limited and discussing or comparing the previous year final report and current year final report (critical analysis) such about superannuation, salary, remuneration and donot forget to include diagrams, tables, pictures, charts)
1. table of contents,
2. executive summary,
4. financial statement with the help of annual report of Mantra Group Limited 2017 ( most important to include here : critical analysis like : plant, property and equipment, Fair Value, taxation, earning per share, superannuation.
5. Conceptual framework AASB
6. Auditors declaration ( auditor agree or disagree about financial statement, judgement about financial statement between auditor and accountant
7. General Purpose: financial report (includes charts)
8. Significant Accounting policy (why using share vaues, fairvalue, related about accounting standards)
9. Noted to consolidation financial statement
10. Remuneration ( about sustainability and profit)
11. Accounts from financial statements (Depreciation method, Inventory, contingency liability, dividend)
Please read this nicely and reply me.