Assignment 3 Requirement
Assignment 3 Reflective writing aims to get you to think
about your learning and understand your learning experiences.
When students writing Assignment 3 need to follow steps:
• Evaluate the effectiveness and your usefulness of the learning experience
Make judgements that are clearly connected to observations you have made. Answer the questions:
• What is your opinion about learning experience?
• What is the value of this experience?
• Explain how this learning process will be useful to you
Consider: In what ways might this learning experience serve you in:
• future career
• life generally
Answer the question: ‘How you will transfer or apply your new knowledge and
insights in the future?’
• Describe objectively what happened in the learning process
Give the details of what happened in the learning process. Answer the question:
‘What you did, read, see, and hear?
• Evaluate what you learn
Make judgments connected to observations you have made in the Business
Research. Answer the question: ‘How Business Research was useful for your
Research Learning Process?’
• Explain your learning process:
New insights, connections with other learning, your feelings, hypotheses,
conclusions. Answer the questions:
‘What was the reason you did particular activities (Assignment 1, Assignment 2?
• Explain Plan how this learning you will applied
Comment on its relevance to your research subject, your course, future profession,
life... Answer the question: ‘How might this learning apply in your future?’