Assignment Part 3 Requirement
Note: Part 3 should be done in separate file
Due Date: 7th February
Word limit: 1500 words
Plagiarism Allowed (5% Max)
Assignment 3 Reflective writing aims to get you to think
about your learning and understand your learning experiences.
When students writing Assignment 3 need to follow steps:
1. Evaluate the effectiveness and your usefulness of the learning experience
Make judgements that are clearly connected to observations you have made. Answer the questions:
- What is your opinion about learning experience?
- What is the value of this experience?
2. Explain how this learning process will be useful to you
Consider: In what ways might this learning experience serve you in:
- future career
- life generally
Answer the question: ‘How you will transfer or apply your new knowledge and
insights in the future?’
3. Describe objectively what happened in the learning process
Give the details of what happened in the learning process. Answer the question:
‘What you did, read, see, and hear?
4. Evaluate what you learn
Make judgments connected to observations you have made in the Business
Research. Answer the question: ‘How Business Research was useful for your
Research Learning Process?’
5. Explain your learning process:
New insights, connections with other learning, your feelings, hypotheses,
conclusions. Answer the questions:
‘What was the reason you did particular activities (Assignment 1, Assignment 2?
6. Explain Plan how this learning you will applied
Comment on its relevance to your research subject, your course, future profession,
life... Answer the question: ‘How might this learning apply in your future?’