Subject Code: MAN201
Subject Name: Organisational Behaviour
Assessment Title: Assessment 2 - Written Report
Total Marks: 100
Length: 2500 words (+/- 10%)
Due Date: Week 10, Monday 22 n° January 2017 15.55 AEST - via Turnitin
Self Awareness is the key to being a great leader and manager
Each student is required to conduct and document a -Critical Analysis- of their following personality self-assessment activities from the self-assessment library:
• Myers Briggs Profile
• Costa & McCrae Big 5 Personality Traits
• McClelland Needs Analysis
• Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
The critical analysis requires:
• Presenting a brief review of your self-assessment findings.
• Presenting a detailed critical analysis of the findings.
• Reflecting on your critical analysis, discuss what this means for you as a future leader or manager.
• Based on these findings outline an action plan that will help you develop your leadership skills.
The individual report must include:
• Executive Summary.
• Table of contents.
• Introduction (only one introduction is required for the report). (100 words)
• Brief Review of your findings. (500 words)
• Critical analysis of the four topics including a reflection on your future leadership skills. (1,000 words)
• One Action Plan using SMART processes based on perceived weaknesses. (800 words)
• Conclusion (only one conclusion is required for the report). (100 words)
You must use a minimum of 10 references:
• Text books: The prescribed text and at least 2 other text books.
• At least 2 different academic journal articles.
• Other sources of your choice: Blog, newspaper, magazine or another Internet source
• Wikipedia is not to be used and does not count as an academic reference.
Feedback: Comments and a mark will be returned to you within two weeks of submission.
Below is the feedback form, which will be used to provide you with your grade and summary feedback.