The subject is professional project. I have already chosen the topic.
Step 2, worth 25% of total unit marks: Project proposal.
For this assignment, due at the end of week 6, you will be asked to use the feedback from step 1 to prepare a proposal detailing your proposed project. The proposal is to be written in professional report format and contains the following:
• a short, preliminary literature review that places your project within the context of your profession;
• a focused research aim, and at least one research question; and
• a research plan, including: an overview of your proposed methods of data collection and data analysis; Gantt chart schedule; and clear presentation of data sources.
The required length for this report is 1,750 words (+/- 10%), excluding preliminaries, reference list and appendices. You are required to include at least 10 suitable high-quality peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles.
Assessment criteria (please click here for a detailed marking rubric):
• Feasibility of project within time-frame
• Aim and objectives/research questions
• Preliminary critical literature review
• Organisation of the project
• Written communication