Assessment 3: Critique industry practice
Research further innovation and entrepreneurial opportunities for the chosen company (FITBIT with The “FITBIT IONIC WATCH”)
The objective of the group assessment is for students to further develop their skills in both the conceptualisation and commercialisation of their innovative ideas.
You will be assessed on the following requirements:
An overview of the innovation and entrepreneurial practices and a critique of these areas
A comprehensive bibliography and explanation of how the information was obtained (following APA Referencing style); this may include appendices where appropriate
- Work is to be logically organised, submitted electronically and each page should be identified with the student’s name and student identification number.
- Meet the required word count of 1000 words
- Size 12 Arial Font
- 1.5 line spacing and margins of 2.5cm
- Use appropriate academic language including APA referencing.
- Include a minimum of 12 references from varied sources (including textbooks, journals, case studies, magazines, the Internet, utilise various library Databases, etc.).
- Note late assessments attract a penalty of 5% per working day, for up to 5 working days after which the mark will be zero.
SEE THE OTHER FILE TO FOLLOW THE REPORT FORMAT!
PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE REPEATS THE SAME PARAGRAPH ALL OVER AGAIN IN THE REPORT!!!!! THANKS!