From Resources under Main Menu in Interact 2 go to Assignment 5 Folder
The 'assignment5 database file will be made available on Interact? Resources under Assessments folder
Use MySQL software to complete this assignment.
Follow the instructions on 'how to import a database into MySQL'. your teacher will also demonstrate this during class.
Use this (imported) database 'assignment5' to complete your assignment using MySQL
A choice of another software may be possible after consultation with your teacher.
Write SQL statements to answer the following questions from the `assignment5' database tile.
1 Show sums of line totals for each invoice
2. Locate the record in the vendor table that does not have a value for the attribute V_STATE
3. Find the customers whose balance is greater than 200 but less than 300
4. Using natural join and having, list the customers whose invoice total is greater than 200
5 Show the names of the customers for whom we have invoices.
6. Using natural join and having. list the customers whose invoice total is greater than the average
7. Show the names of the customers for whom we DO NOT have invoices
8 Using natural join and having, list the customers whose invoice total is the maximum.
9 List the first name and last name of the customers and how many times a customer has generated an invoice
10. List all purchases by customer 10018.
11. List the names of the vendors who provided products
12 Using inner join, list the details of the products which sold more than 10 units
You are required to submit
1 The SQL statements for each query, which should be copied from your MySQL Workbench and pasted into your submission file The sc,reenshots of the results of the SQL statements which are copied from your MySQL Workbench and pasted into your submission file immediately after you execute the SQL query
2. The screenshots of the results of the SQL statements which are to be copied from your SQLite3 Command Line and pasted into your submission file immediately after you execute the SQL que you used an output file please submit only the output file
This assessment aligns with the following subject outcomes: Activate Windows
• be able to critically analyse and modify an ex 'ng database design to meet new business requirements, Go to PC settings to activai
Each task is worth 1 25 marks. The marking-criteria for this assignment Is.