Research on an Australian case from the list below (See third page) andf:
1. Select the party you wish to represent ie. Plaintiff or Defendant; You don't have to choose both!
2. Research your selected case.
3. Read and understand your selected case.
4. Prepare and present a summary of the case and your selected party's arguments.
5. Present the report in class or video recording. Your lecturer will advise which is appropriate. All members must present on the day or a fail will be recorded. Presentations will be of a maximum of 5 minutes.
Maximum word limit — 2,000 words
• Submit group assignment on-line (must do Safe Assign Check). Only one group member.
• Please fill in and submit to your lecturer the Business Law Rubric Report in class by Week 5 the latest.
• Each team member also must also submit a Law Peer Evaluation with their presentation/video
• NO SAFE ASSIGN WORK WILL NOT BE CORRECTED AND THE GROUP WILL HAVE A MARK OF 0 (ZERO).
• GROUPS OF LESS THAN 3 AND MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE A PENALTY OF 10 POINTS.
• Proper referencing in accordance with school regulations