Consider that funding has been approved for a project to build a system that will capture the ‘story’ the first time it is told, and give access to successive professionals, so that case notes and the story can become enriched, and the young person can be assisted more appropriately. You are the business systems analyst assigned to the project, you will need to produce:
• Draw stakeholder role names on a stakeholder map with 4 quadrants, Internal-Operation, Internal-Executive, External-Operation, External-Executive
• For each stakeholder, describe why they have an interest in the project.
Create one questionnaire that you would send to one stakeholder group with an aim to help you identify further details about the environment, the problem area and/or how the system would operate to help solve the problem.
• Identify which stakeholder you are going to send the questionnaire to
• Write an introduction statement that would go with the questionnaire explaining the purpose of the questionnaire
• Write 10 questions, either open and/or closed ended questions
• This should be written as a questionnaire that could be distributed
• Only write the questions, you should not write the answers
Use Case diagram and descriptions
• Draw a use case model for the information system
• Write brief Use Case description for each Use Case in the diagram
Write one fully developed Use Case description for one of the important Use Cases identified. Select an important Use Case that is key part of the system, not a basic simple Use Case.