Here I attached the instructions. I will need the code in a zip file. Apart from that, copy the code from java classes and put it in a word file. In the same file, put the output screenshots.
Design a class named Fan to represent a rotating fan. The class contains:
• Three constants named SLOW, MEDIUM, and FAST with the values 1, 2, and 3 to denote the fan speed.
• A private int data field named speed that specifies the speed of the fan (the default is SLOW).
• A private boolean data field named on that specifies whether the fan is on (the default is false).
• A private double data field named radius that specifies the radius of the fan (the default is 5).
• A string data field named color that specifies the color of the fan (the default is blue).
• The accessor and mutator methods for all four data fields.
• A no-arg constructor that creates a default fan.
• A method named toString() that returns a string description for the fan. If the fan is on, the method returns the fan speed, color, and radius in one combined string. If the fan is not on, the method returns the fan color and radius along with the string “fan is off” in one combined string.
• Draw the UML diagram for the class and then implement the class.
• Write a test program that creates two Fan objects. Assign maximum speed, radius 10, color yellow, and turn it on to the first object. Assign medium speed, radius 5, color blue, and turn it off to the second object. Display the objects by invoking their toString method.