Perform a financial analysis with the concepts discussed throughout this.
You will individually perform an economic analysis of the Cemex Corporation
To do so, you must take the following steps:
Use the attached accounts that can be downloaded from their last Annual Report published online, then take the following steps:
1. Carefully read the annual report and the income and cash-flow statements
2. Reclassify the expense and income statements by function.
3. Perform a horizontal analysis. Note the most significant aspects of the analysis in a Word document.
4. Perform a vertical analysis. Note the most significant aspects of the analysis in a Word document.
5. Define, calculate and interpret the main ratios related to profit, productivity and the rest of significant expenses and revenue.
7. Propose indicators for intangibles and social accounting that the company should measure in its BSC.
8. Draw up a scorecard of strengths and weaknesses.
9. Write a summary with the financial analysis of the company.
Upload work ppt (12 overheads maximum) or word (12 pages maximum) to the virtual platform.