ITECH3101: Assessment Task 3: Assignment Part 1: Lab
Semester 1, 2021
Due date: Sunday, May 16, 23:59 (Week 9), 2021
Learning Outcomes Assessed K3, K5, A3, V1.
Purpose: The assignment (report) helps you grasp the fundamental concept of business analytics and decision making and acquire the knowledge on the techniques required for developing tools and techniques of information technology and information systems to business process analytics, modelling and implementation.
Requirements: You are required to summarize the lab work from week 1 to week 9 into ONE report and to submit your report for final assessment.
Assessed by: Lecturer
Submission: upload to Moodle.
Details of report components
The task of this assignment is to summarize the lab work from week 1 to week 9 into ONE report and to submit your report for final assessment. During weekly lab sessions( week 1 to week 9), you are provided examples, exercises, and projects and you are expected to work on the lab project by yourself. During the lab sessions, you will practice various software tools for carrying out the lab work.
You are required to submit your lab works for 9 weeks (recommended to do weekly) in total. In this assignment, students are expected to show all necessary working. It is insufficient to write only the answer, even if it is correct, as the majority of marks are given for the procedure, search, screenshot and reflection, etc. Also, while marks are not awarded for neatness, students may be penalised for poorly written or extremely untidy work.
Assessment criteria for the assignment
1. Complete all required lab work and provide correct experiment procedure and results(week 1- week 9)
2. Provide related screenshots on related experiments
3. Provide your own answers for questions, search, explanation and reflection on the lab work(if required).
4. You must implement the 9 weeks projects by yourself and cannot copy/paste screenshots provided from lab sheets (otherwise, your report will not be marked)
5. Provide a professional formatted word document(report)
Complete all required lab work and provide correct experiment procedure and results
• Complete projects from week 1 to week 9
• Provide correct experiment procedure, simple description and results
Provide related screenshots on related experiments
• You must provide related screenshots of projects (9 weeks)
• You must implement the 9 weeks projects by YOURSELF and CANNOT copy/paste screenshots provided from lab sheets, otherwise, your report will not be marked.
Provide your answers for questions, search, explanation and reflection on the lab work(if required).
• Provide your answers to each weeks lab questions 4
Provide a professional formatted word document(report)
• Report should be formatted according to reports requirements(see each weeks lab requirements)
• Writing report to an acceptable undergraduate standard
• Report includes 9 chapters
• Each chapter includes sub-chapters
• Report includes a cover letter including your name and ID number
Total Marks 20
Feedback will be given via Moodle. Marks are in fdlGrades and Moodle, and individual feedback considering each assessment criterion is provided via Moodle.
To submit your assessment task, you must indicate that you have read and understood, and comply with, the Federation University Australia Academic Integrity and Student Plagiarism policies and procedures
You must also agree that your work has not been outsourced and is entirely your own except where work quoted is duly acknowledged. Additionally, you must agree that your work has not been submitted for assessment in any other course or program.