Third Assignment - Applied Management Theory
Due date 29th October 2020
Report - 2000 Words, (35 Marks)
Explore the role the Organisational Culture plays in achieving organisational objectives. You need to include a discussion on why it is important, and how to change an established culture so that it is better aligned with achieving the desire organisational outcomes.
Report must consider the following:
?? Define the concept of organisational culture.
?? Discuss the contributors to organisational culture.
?? Discuss the link between the organisation’s culture and its capacity to meet its objectives.
?? Discuss the link between various organisational elements (e.g., structure and strategy) and the organisation’s culture.
?? Discuss the reasons why organisational culture has become so important in modern organisations.
?? Explore different types of culture and their advantages and disadvantages to organisational effectiveness Discuss the ways organisations can introduce practices into their organisation to build the organisational culture they desire.
The report requires:
• A thorough research and treatment of the contemporary literature in the topic area.
• A range of references that should demonstrate breadth and depth of research.
• The incorporation of personal/organisational examples as illustrative evidence.
• An ability to utilise the wider literature in constructing the narrative is displayed throughout.
• A display of critical evaluation and diagnostic skills in the choice of the data included.
• A display of critical evaluation in the choice of the information sources used. • Appropriate and accurate use of the Harvard Referencing System.
You must use a minimum of 15 references:
• Text books: The prescribed text :
Samson, D. and Daft, R.L.( 2018) . Fundamentals of Management, (6th Asia Pacific ed.), Cengage Learning Australia, Melbourne
• and at least 5 other text books
5 different academic journal articles etc
Writing must be readable with correct English Language and grammar
References(Havard referencing style) must be in English only.
Very Important! Turning plagiarism check (Must not be less than 8 0r 10% and must not exceed 18 %)